Helping Men Balance & Grow in Christ
Mondays at 6:30PM
NKCC Student Center
9660 Tunstall Road
New Kent, VA 23124
Our ministry is focused on helping men balance and grow in Christ, through the 5 biblical purposes of Outreach, Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, and Service.
Our Goal Is To:
- Create an atmosphere for men to grow in unity.
- Provide a place for men to be open with each other in a friendly and confidential environment.
- To cultivate an atmosphere in which we desire the Holy Spirit to speak into our lives.
- (Fellowship) To build a bond of friendship for men to mature in their relationship with Christ Jesus.
- (Outreach)To reach out to the community/church and help men become the men that God has called them to be.
Who We Are
We are men that want to be equipped to face the every day challenges of being fathers, husbands, workers and mentors in our daily lives.
What We Do
Our ministry meets in a small group atmosphere where open discussion is encouraged. We participate in the fall church-wide campaign Bible study, as well as having our own small group Bible studies (with open discussion) that just the men do during winter and spring time. To help encourage the community to join us, we provide a non-threatening corn hole tournament on the first Monday of every month.
For your security, please type the answer to the math equation that appears above into the entry box.
New Kent Christian Center Office
Messages sent from this form will be directed to the NKCC Main Office. We will do our best to respond to your emails in a timely fashion or forward your messages to the ministry leaders.
You are also welcome to call our office at 804.557.3323 with any questions!